- Remove all packaging (if the glass is damaged, do not use!).
- Place the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface away from flammable materials, and out of reach of children and pets.
- Trimming the wick: keep the wick trimmed to 6mm (trimming is best done before each burn). Clear away wick debris each time you start a burn.
- When you first light your candle for the first time, burn the candle 1 hour for every 2cm in diameter to establish a burn pool and to prevent the candle burning straight down the middle of the candle drowning the wick. All burns after that should be long enough to keep the size of the burn pool.
- Extinguish the candle about 2cm from the bottom to avoid cracks in the glass.
- Never extinguish with liquid. Only move candle once extinguished and cool.
- Never leave unattended while burning.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning pillar candles.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place, preferably flat to prevent warping and out of direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, as this can cause fading. Dust, fingerprints and any dirt that has gathered on your candle, can be removed by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a damp soft cloth. To tackle tougher stains, such as wax drippings, run hot water over the surface to soften the wax and scrape to remove excess residue.
- Burn them in a well-ventilated room.
- Refrain from burning the candle for longer than is written on the instructions attached with the candle. Wait until the whole surfaces becomes liquidised before extinguishing your candle and refrain from burning the candle.
- Avoid burning candles in glass vessels that has not been specifically designed to hold candles. These may not able to withstand the changing temperatures that take place when they are lit.
- Avoid hot wax spattering by holding your finger in front of the flame whilst blowing, the air will then go around your finger and extinguish
the flame on both sides.
- Please ensure you check any instructions that are provided with each specific candle to achieve the best results
For more information on this range and our current pricing please email us on email@example.com the candle ,and